We strongly encourage all investigators to seek funding for their research projects. The FIRST Program will provide assistance in identifying the most appropriate funding mechanism for your project, preparing application materials, preparing and reviewing your budget, and providing a comprehensive review of your draft grant application. Please consider taking advantage of our novel pre-submission grant review program.
Funding agencies to consider for your research program include, but are not limited to, the following:
- National Institutes of Health
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Department of Defense
- Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute
- Professional organizations (e.g., American Society of Transplant Surgeons)
- Private and public foundations (e.g., Blue Cross Foundation of Massachusetts, American Cancer Society)